2018年1月14日星期日

How to continue development



01/15/2018 (Peking time)




Enter in 2018, it is a important year of international society or Anshan Baihe Jian LLC.


For international environment, it is a non-normal year of 2018, special in culture(spirit) field of every country, the people will not only search for truth power, but also look for nature power base on independent culture tradition. The mankind will consider why don't same with before living.

In others of international environment will haven't any change.


From better aspect to consider, the people'll achieve a chance of self, but negative aspect to see this problem, the people will enter in a invisible donkey characteristics.

I don't want to say too much for this problem, in after the mankind'll have appeared and stood out to prove it. Of course in that time the world shall have changed.

The mankind can not change time, when every second is continue passing, the most people will forget how changed donkey characteristics. Only a little persons will remember this event-experience. This is nature choose and truth demand, ie. Negative(Skew) can't press positive.

For my company, analysis to above reason whatever they give me what kind of body's pain, and what kind of social obstruction, I can as always lead the human to walk a right way into new era yet.

This is 2018 year's beginning chapter, it's not only worry about Peace and Freedom of the world, but also the human will go into what kind of social form, which is retrogression of the times into real slave society, or into conflict times, also or into my hopeful times.

For the human to say that these's not important, but demands the people to clear how to survive in contemporary of era.

Please everybody remember, I can not as a sun, I'm also in cool environment to complete this article, I don't hope also that you deem I‘ll become as a great giant or prophet, but through social events I see the human will repeat my difficult experience.


In the end, "If the mankind don't know ‘Water & Sun’ which the first arose in the earth, how to talk about leaving the earth and permanent living in out-space ?"

I didn't complete my studies (obviously), but I know this point is very important.

So, before it's incomplete for my industrial revolution, please pay close attention to this time revolution Tech-Level.

 








Zan Song

Executive Director
Anshan Baihe Jian Consulting LLC

Office website: http://www.asbhj.com/

 

       

没有评论:

发表评论