2017年11月1日星期三

White & "Black"

10/01/2017


The people all knew what's water-gate scandal,I don't want to say who to report this news now. In here I say it gets white and "black" existence in anyplace, this is only an example.

If you forgot this scandal in busy work, you can renew to look for this details on internet.

It appears various Tech-Innovation(be named in contemporary of Industrial revolution) now,after my company began new industrial revolution to prepare us for future mankind similar with AI-Tech in 2013.

In society gets white, yet must existence "black", I know it. But this kind of white & black I think it came from a same way.

To see this society who advanced industrial revolution, is government or get capital big enterprise. Did you see a mini_company to advance industrial revolution even instead of  the whole industrial platform as my company?

Even if I know you can choose my company in finally, will you get what kind of experience ?

In before blog I said the mankind hasn't been evolved after get vocabulary age. I have been carefully researched to contemporary society, I think the whole society is a slave society yet, only expression method no same.

From exploiting class to see this problem you can more understand, in here I can't explain this problem because of length reason.

I only want to tell the people, our existence method is still no change. If you think your welfare is very enrichment, please to think who bring you these and who take away how many value from you. If you think these are no be exploited, I believe you are unmitigated slave.

So I can perhaps feel better, after you see my industrial revolution, no feeling. because I know I am not a slave, but I get the same height as your slave owners.

My this kind of ideal face  the whole world and everyone.

Don't with me to say “the survival of the fittest”, after all, I've survived.

In a few years my company develop slow, a particular reason about this time revolution, ie. it should be you of feel anxious, not me.

Please carefully to thought this problem, is it social "White & Black" or you are still a slave.





have a nice day




Zan Song
Executive Director
Anshan Baihe Jian Consulting LLC


Office Website: http://www.asbhj.com/






没有评论:

发表评论