2017年8月31日星期四

Race, Skin Color & Ideology


09/01/2017


The first, when you are going to view blow content, please remove your misgivings of me who lives and born in China.

For the novel Industrial Revolution words, we must remove Race, Color and Ideology of the human, and hang together in whole world. In this situation we can get a chance to change various malpractice of the human and to complete this revolution.

Before I'd not like speaking for anything, but when I saw the continue conflict in whole world, I knew I must stand out to speaking. I can changing, why don't you to changing ?

In anywhere of the whole word I am always belong to minority, outside of your race, in China yet.

So I can via outside angle to seeing this world, and get a result, ie. Every government and the group under government behavior, I don't say that we will no longer believe in government, but their behavior let me clear know a point, just our union, we will change this world.

  • Let that be realized, without victory there is no survival.  No survival for the Peace,Freedom,Justice of the mankind. No survival for the urge, the impluse of the ages.

  • I take up my task of nature's gift in buoyancy and hope. I feel sure that our casue will not be suffered to fail among men.

  • I feel entitled at this juncture, at this time, to claim the aid of all and to say. "Come then, let us go to forward together with our united strength", the mankind shall move forward toward his goal.

Why would I say that ?

For invisible equipment of thought controlling did I send many email to many country's office website; After sending, not a network bad reception, that is, to change the email address, and even more out of standing in front of the video to say irony words during 2011~2015, and even tort in 2017.

Basis on this a point, I think that every government shall know that existent. Why don't to tell the people, they also don't want to let the people know that they are like as a puppet.

So, I think that the modern government can't help us, just we can help ourselves.

In this situation I have to put forward the slogan of "industrial revolution", and industrial development Plan I wrote a plan report, if you have hobby to view, it links:


In here I hope you are not only view my plan report, but also need you join in my industrial revolution.

Now I grip the turth, and know revolution's development forword direction of the human.

I can't according to modern business principle to drive revolution development, and then the mankind need  according to my principle to development and complete this revolution in whole world.

Perhaps this is hold on grip the truth advantage.

Hoping the everybody understand this point.

About business huge profits I can not to reply, please to see last blogger :

I only want to say, why are you still silence?  

Are your minds controlled, or because I am an outsider of your race, or do you not clear me? And or had you attracted by immediate interests?

Anyone should know that the development is looking forward. Why are you violating regular pattern that have been handed down for centuries?

Your silence, represent their growing up. If it's growing up continue, you think that the mankind can change what kind of the appearance?

Still at that time,  it's "black" to eat the whole world. Will you keep all your wealth ?

The time of this revolution has not enough, only 30 years, now it has already past 2 years, only remain 28 years.  

A person's energy is limited, and if I use 30 years to persuade you to change your mind, I think at the age of 70 that I will have no energy to participate in the transformation of mankind. So I need $ 0.5 Billion and sell my stock now .

After all, now I am a "white paper", and can sharing my experience and listening to your voice.

You say freedom now. Will you talk with whom in the future ?

Is it useful at that time, will they listen to you?

You will not so much future silence as side by side with me to flight, and to accomplish revolution together.

I wrote a story by draw to tell you, my growth experience is not the same with you. I am not good at drawing, but I'd like to try and hopefully the human can get brave and stand out to flight for the mankind.





Have a nice day


Zan Song
Executive Director

Anshan Baihe Jian Consulting LLC
鞍山市捭闔楗諮詢有限責任公司




PS. 


  • If I say the origin of man does not come from Africa, how do you think of it? You only see the existing scientific report, the other you see? Have you ever paid attention to it? Especially for non academic arguments.



  • If mankind's operation ability and artificial intelligence, the same thing, you think that the human can engender what kind of social effect ?



  • If it appears a man in whole world, and this man can make the world peace, freedom and fairness, do you believe it?


没有评论:

发表评论