2017年7月31日星期一

Time, Health and Life

08/01/2017


In my studied remember, ca. 200 years ago, in England occurred the first Industrial Revolution, then after it develops ca.100 years,  via the novel technique opened my Manchu country's door, ie. you entered in China in ca. 100 years ago.

I don't know whether your studied is also the same with me?

But the time tell us, our human development seems get an invisible hand  helping to continue development. Slowly the human has been understood this point till now.

And via Industrial Revolution broke away tradition culture of the religion, and occurred various technique's drugs to let the human more health and longevity.

An Industrial Revolution is how it significant for our human, especially for scientific workers and businessmen.

From the time point to see this question, a probability has been occurred to me.

Why would I say that ?

The first: Although the human had been broken away religion bound, but very things have been still no ability to explain in science field.

For example, ca. 100 years ago, you used novel technique to opened Manchu's Country (ie. China). In ca. 100 years after,   a Manchu guy was born in China and brave, propose modern slogan "Industrial Revolution".

Why not anyone, but only is a Manchu guy from China ? I hope you can consider this point with your studied knowledge.

The second:   The human has been attached importance to own health,  and hoping can longevity. So social media journal report so many health and longevity contents.

And even so many get huge capital peoples spend so many money to set up own health system and medical system.

But the people, not at all know that an equipment can very easy help the human to rise health- and longevity-figure.

This is perhaps our popular saying, "Truth always rests with the minority".

I am not a rich-man,  only is a businessman, now without successful fortune businessman; So my view base on business interest.

Whatever is health and longevity for everybody all the same with thought.

And everybody knows health and life are priceless, however me, a simply businessman who turns a priceless thing into a simple $500 Million. I could not say it is a contribution to society, but what do you think such behavior is?

If you think the time hasn't been added up, then the price ($0.5 Billion) is really worth the money.

I do not exaggerate the efficiency of Industrial Revolution. Health and life are only a small part of the revolution. When contracts are signed, the contract people will understand the more commercial value of Industrial Revolution.

In the last blog, I talked about the world network(Cyber), plus this blog's life and health. It's only 500 million dollars, not a big sum. Everyone can calculate, and will be as brave as I am in the first step, ie. the first step in human progress.

If you won't  join in my Industrial Revolution, please tell me, where is your right of the time , health & life.

But in the end of this blog I want to tell everybody, in China I am a minority (ie. Manchu man), in whole world I am a minority yet, and don't pose any threat in your country.

I am only businessman, please remember this point.

Technology itself has no boundaries, and if my image appears in Stephen·Hawking's brain mind,  I know he's yet alive and his students and partner are collecting brain mind, what do you think of my Industrial Revolution?

But I know it's not easy to do, it needs wisdom. I can try it.

The statement, if because of  someone is afraid of my success and let him die or analepsia during the try,  I will not be responsible for this matter. After all, I'm just a businessman and also hope he is giving a evidence to me .



Have a nice day



Zan Song
Executive Director

Anshan Baihe Jian Consulting LLC
鞍山市捭阖楗咨询有限责任公司
















没有评论:

发表评论