2016年3月19日星期六

Good effect of the combination of the East and the West

-------------------- Equivalent Exchange ---------------------



There has much many gray field, where has been produced many "Conscienceless Politicians" to connived "Black-heart Businessmen" from old times to now in the world, conversely.

And then when the humankind acknowledged this point,  the humankind would be paying huge price. Perhaps it is called equivalent exchange.

However for me as a business ( just a dust in business field), also seek to max benefit. Under the condition of no advertising and money I believe that a good product needn't advertising, and then via oral one by one to transfer.   This is also throw a sprat to catch a herring.

What is the sprat?

It is mobile technique. Via mobile technique bound-consulting to let the people understand which level has the modern technique been reached, except like as apple lock. 




What is the herring?

It is everyone healthful life span. From ancient time the humankind has been began to seeking life span continue and appeared many science technique. This is also a symbol of the humankind development.

With the peace coming and technique development when the people is facing to death, always a painful shout "To want to continue their life span". But all medicine and technique from the doctor tell them, "Sorry we have been tried us best".   This is every doctor, who has been experienced. 

So, let everyone healthful life continue from my origin mind, this is above saying "throw a sprat to catch a herring".  Let the people understand who and what can help our humankind.

What is Equivalent Exchange in "throw a sprat to catch a herring" ?

Via "throw a sprat to catch a herring" to exchange a half perfect instrument, like as existence "Stealth Equipment". It has been covered up science technique. Due to contemporary manipulators are not origin designer of "Stealth Equipment", so they are lacking a platform now. However this time (industrial revolution) is to build such platform. With this platform to build a perfect instrument and use it to help whole humankind.  

In here what I don't say and let the humankind own to understand why somebody is the poor and the rich; why rich-men can get more wealth, but they can't get healthful life span continue?





Because "Black Political Culture" brought about my life continue to 140 ages. This is a non publish secret. Now I am opening to all this secret, because revolution arrive the time point, and also "Stealth equipment" want to change to a justice group of manipulators. 

Because "Stealth Equipment" is very clear, "white money" can get huger wealth than "black money", when I put forward industrial revolution.

But myself to think that "Stealth Equipment" lack a platform and talents, due to itself characteristic of secret. 

Every revolution achieving from leader "mind". For my 140 life span there is a result in no protection of the law, so I hope law field can fill this blank in "mind promise", this will effect future humankind living.

If I want to exchange 1 billion (thousand thousand million ) dollars with 140 years, must to sell the time odds. In Chinese an old sentence "An inch of time is an inch of gold, but you can't buy that inch of time with an inch of gold", but now I am selling it, and then to continue life limit. If this revolution couldn't achieve from origin mind, I would see the people death one by one in the world, you tell me whether this is a kind of torment for me?

So I want to stay 40 years to give my parents, 20 years continue respectively. I promised that I will retire in my 70 ages and then with 10 (or 15 ) years to search for <I Ching>,  now only the remainder of the time is 10 (or 15) years. According to rich-men demand whether lengthen 5 years time.

Whether can carry out this "mind" under no protect of law ? You can try it via law guarantee, law content is being wrote by you, I'll sign. Because this product is "brain mind" and no make public from the black politic, it's blank in this field yet. 

So I will give you enough saying right.

With which price to help rich-men ? 

For completing this time revolution, I demand 1 billion dollars. So basic price of every year is 1 hundred thousand million, and then every mouth is  8.4 million (with 1 hundred thousand million to divide 12 ), and so on to get every day-, every hour-, every minute- and every second-price.

Because rich-men have ability to hire lawyer, and get better law guarantee.

Which way can help no rich group ? 

When doctor tries their best to help you or your families,  you can try it and often tell yourself in your mind, "If you can't continue health life span, I can to interview songzan (this is my Chinese name), he can help me". 

This is the simplest way, I haven't getting other way now. I will tell you as soon as I think of other way. But I emphasize a point, I can not give you life time , just with other way to help you.

In here I hope the humankind don't think that I am a God or others. I am just a survivor in black politic. I am very understand them, conversely.

Many things will being exposed, when the revolution is going to achieve. Also please you don't question me about this site problem now. 

I am also sure say, they can carry out their promise in no law protect. Before because all thing for humankind are secret, now I opening to all about this site, they can't want to cover it once again, and about my life time I want to give who, this is my freedom.  

Above is about medicine site, below is about science technique site.




Even if a man is a genius, also his(/her) memory has limited. So in today the man can't with robot to PK, it likes as one hundred persons with a person to PK, how to win. If a person might win, it should fantastic.  This is also modern humankind can't understand, how to change to a person evolve as one hundred persons integrating.

This is a key of industrial revolution. If you think that you can achieve this level also, it demands huge time, during this time who can responsible for the humankind life. If you can reveal the black politic group, I don't against such thought, but over several decades the black politic group hasn't been discovered by the humankind ? 

Now via my own instinct to attract one billion dollars, and to end this black politic. About whether can appear the same black politic in the future, this problem will stay our the after humankind to resolve.

My survivor(success) is a result of efforts from several generation , do you want to do also?


I have nothing more to say in this article.


Have a nice day


Zan Song
Executive Director of Anshan Baihe Jian Consulting LLC of P.R.C.

没有评论:

发表评论