2016年2月22日星期一

The Humankind with the Robot can to PK



--------------- Every Second Counts -------------------


What is in underlying ?

When the humankind preserve tranquil mind to living, a hurricane can break this tranquil mode.

For example, the modern cyber, about cyber development process have you thought, it has step to step display in front of us. From the peoples knew computer existence, and then the government opened to all and released  it  to market. Slowly, computer went in every family till our current cyber system.

Why is this ?

The first, due to social development;

The second, due to the people voice of more convenient working and living;

The third, due to the government had inability to covered computer can change the human's truth;

From opened to all to today, only several decades our living have been changed by computer.

This is our living underlying existence a reason.

What is at stake?

When a equipment has reached almost perfect form, when through this equipment interfered the human's right, controlled the human's wealth, health and the earth's climate, it didn’t open to all yet;

When many scientists sought to the reason and no found,  the peoples whether thought the origin of its.

For example it interfered my living and studied, failure or success.

The failure called experiment. I was a product in many experiment products of non-agreement. I had more than once to warned it, "you can interfere me and I can hold on, but no interfere my relative(love ones), because I am a love family's man. It did not believe in heresy to interfere my family's persons. Ok, I'm ready to flight.

The success called virtual fact,  for example in last article <Perhaps is how formed of the IS Al-Qaeda!>

http://industeryrevolution.blogspot.com/2016/01/perhaps-is-how-formed-of-is-al-qaeda.html

I had said very clear, if the humankind can't find out origin, terror is yet existent.

Novel Platform will supplant contemporary IT-Platform.

When the people's brain can change to a integrated smart-computer (ie. Smart-brain), what can you think? This is now I want to tell you a novel platform.

Due to the brain of humankind has various composition to show everybody behavior (i.g. IQ, EQ, PQ, etc.). A words : "There can be very like two persons in the world, but it is impossible to be two exactly identical persons".

This is different from the people and the computer.

This platform is no existent now, but through contemporary equipment entirely can make this platform. My mind is from modern "Stealth-Equipment". Due to "Stealth-equipment"  has been provided with some same function. For upgrade new platform's Intellectual property, for eliminate some scientists worries with future robot and the humankind.

The people through this platform appear autonomous characteristic (ie, physics-, biology-,chemistry-,mathematics-,room imaging-,medicine-characteristic, etc. ), then base on autonomous characteristic of nature feedback to study and integrate knowledge, and then to exhibition individual autonomous IQ, EQ, and PQ, etc..

In here I can not tell you how to make this platform, hope you can understand me; I can not exhibition your eyes with a finished products. In the last article I said: Many persons is forcing on my every action and their copy ability is also very strong.

In here I just want to saying,  I heard that Stephen William Hawking used a equipment. Whether scientists can to think that the equipment change to a space equipment?

I heard also and told me: "If you have ability in no money condition to complete this time Industrial-Revolution". I just want to say from my mind, because Sun Yat-sen had no enough money in Republic Period of China , then the president power was be usurped by Yuan. Let peoples lived in dire straits. If you have also the same with thought, please you give up this thought.

This is also why I didn't go to Germany and took part in their commercial communication in Berlin before several years.  Except no finished model(/product) and no money reason, for a truth to explain too many time is very tired, you ought to understand this justification.

The human will show a new value.

Did you seek to Noah's ark and explore Mayan civilization?Due to everybody experience is different from brain integrated composition of novel platform. The human will leap up development. And the knowledge system can also be changed.

The human will like robot through individual saw, heard, studied, etc. to save individual brain platform, then to evolve a integrated knowledge system. and once more to integration. This altogether is more superior than contemporary education system and cyber integration. Due to everybody always very easy forget known things, which manacle knowledge integration. This isn't a simply memory problem.

The people's IQ will imperceptibly advance and have ability with robot to PK through this (big data integrated) platform.

If in this year I can get 1 billion (one thousand million), then after 10 years the human will substantive leap.

The huge interest can't perhaps beat some rich man heart, but for life healthful continue(ie. healthful over 100 ages, also my promise for everybody) that I think everybody is eager. Rich men must get a healthy body, they can to enjoy much money bring happiness.  Even if the "Stealth Equipment" promise to continue their life now, please don't forget a word "Great grace without saying thanks". Without me, no Stealth Equipment's promise.

I need only one billion, for the rich man is only a small problem, also repay my grace; One person can't perhaps do it, two persons or more, who take this money I will pay taxes and to establish a branch company in his country.

And I want to remind everybody, “Be cheated people more ‘son of bitch’ than liar”. And the "Stealth Equipment" requires also huge money, when you looked my last article and you ought to understand my saying.

So we needn't warmongers trying to get themselves up as "angels of peace".



Earlier I did like the same with you to hard study for get a better social position, but my instinct told myself and gave up my learning pursuit. And then to experience what is the experiment or virtual fact. You should answer yourself, who told you these in earlier, is God, UFO, and others.

For modern saying "Wolf's Spirit", I just want to say "China's Manchu because of  this spirit and then the rapid rise", and plus I am very love my family.

So now I am beginning flight with "Stealth Equipment".

 

没有评论:

发表评论