2019年1月17日星期四

New drive is a sole opportunity of human being



1/11/2019

What is new drive? Like my said ‘Industrial Revolution’.

We are all kwon that what is cycle, including: ‘Market’, ‘Science’, ‘Technology’, ‘Money’, etc., they all get an unchanged cycle.

When people look at this world in different ways, is it attitude to imagine that there is also being periodicity?

Base on this cycle I thought about current science, it cannot assist in human being again. This is perhaps also a periodicity.

So new drive will lead the mankind to a new cultural environment, people can get new-know field.

With an example to see, can you understand what new drive is?




Due to everybody gets in different thought, so I cannot expect that everybody can understand above picture contents.

When you cannot understand above picture, please you to think your welfare.

A simply example, everyone all know what money is and money can what to do for us.

On internet I saw an article, this about <Health costs of ageism calculated at $63 billion annually, study finds>, and click here to view


Hypothesis I say, my industrial revolution will reduce more than 50% about medical care and pension for every country, i.e. your welfare will rise by 50%; and you will how to see this new drive.

This is only a blue-ocean of revolution. About other blue-ocean is also relative money. Because people have in different thought, but money’s idea is similar.

So you think about me, whom only know money, is right.

Can you think about my new drive, when your country welfare is better than other country?

Like article beginning said, “Everything all have a cycle ’. In 21s people should pay attention to current Tech and Science, it cannot assist mankind again; and people should also know how it is concealed to hurt human being.

This is the first article in 2019, also is the beginning of the accumulation of human capital to my company.





If you believe God existence, please you believe me. If you don’t believe God, also please believe me.

Because everything has an initial cause and an ending result. If you have seen previous article, you should understand how I came into being.

So the nature is really good to us, hope you don’t let it despair. For aspiring persons, please you think about what is cause and result.

In fact, from my understood, human fate has decided let human known some things, i.e. below picture.



I had sought for Chinese culture helping. Hope, my decision is right.

Ok, to write here.



Have a nice day




Zan Song
Executive Director


Future -Tech Workshop

Copyright © Anshan Baihe Jian Consulting LLC·Liaoning·P.P.R. China

版權所有 © 鞍山市捭闔楗諮詢有限責任公司· 遼寧·中國大陸

Official Website:  http://www.asbhj.com/


没有评论:

发表评论